Monday 4 April 2011

0

DYING AWAY WITH YOU

Posted in







DYING AWAY WITH YOU
I talk to no one but bones and my echoes.
I need you to console me please.

You've listen to my cries beyond the grave.
I’m lost in this world without you.
Bruising my knees in grievance. 
Cut with a knife with your blade.
Why did you have to leave me?
Cursing me is the absence of your presence.
So comfort me please.

I hear your distant voice in my mind.
Fading away as I realized you were ripped away from my life.
I dream to hear your sweetest voice and I feel you’re warmest enfold.
I’m tired to be awoken up by my sobbing.
Can you hold me please?

I lived for one reason and that reason was you.
Nothing seems to matter anymore.
Wind blowing in hope to believe it’s you.
Returning to me in spirit.
I search for you but you neglect me.
Impairing me now then you know.
Take me with you please.

0 comments: