Monday 4 April 2011

0

LIKE NOT TO LOVE BUT TO KNOCK ME DOWN

Posted in






LIKE NOT TO LOVE BUT TO KNOCK ME DOWN
Starvation doesn’t touch me; I’m supplied with the love from my words.
They don’t love me for me; they love me for my thinking and the way I do things.
Loving me for all the wrong reasons, I’m touched by the gentle hand of my spirit.
Know I and you’ll embrace my love; i was born for you to love me.
You scream my name, grab my clothes and take my pictures.
I’m haunted by your screams, I repaired the clothes you ripped and took back my pictures.
Loved by so many but yet the lonesomeness soothes me, used by the companion which doesn’t exist.
Challenging to discover the true of someone’s heart and not tainted by my fame.
I hold my back strong to carry the weight of my shoulders, I grew a thick skin so I can endure your critism, and I filtered my eyes so my tears are purified.
I thought I was built for this, too sorry to go through the tunnel of illustriousness.   
The spot light burns my eyes, blisters my heart, riddles my mind, leaves crying in hidden.
I wanted to be nothing else now I’m broken down in-between the walls in quiet.
Shhh in pain, shhh in sadness, shhhh insanity but be loud in beauty, be loud passionately.
To be kicked when I’m down and to pull me down when I am up.
I can’t do no wrong and try to do right in myself but still pulled down in jealousy.
Tried to ruin my name from the lies they tell, the stories that only happened in their mind.
They don’t care for my wellbeing until I run in the arms of death.

0 comments: